Michael A. DeVine was a civil and criminal trial lawyer for two decades in federal and state courts throughout the South before forming Vista. Mike DeVine's former private law practice specialized in state and federal criminal defense work, complex civil litigation including medical malpractice and products liability, as well as Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) challenges into the late 1990s.
DeVine lobbied Congress for amendments to the FCRA which took effect in 1998 and made credit challenges easier to make. In 2001 he developed the Vista Credit Challenge Process based on those changes in federal law and has specialized in helping investors and consumers in their credit challenges ever since. DeVine Vista is a credit repair organization, not a law firm.
Vista Credit Challenge Process
We are different than most programs in the industry, in that:
· We work with you for a full six months, if it takes that long, for one low fee
· We do not use pre-written challenge letters or form letters
· Each of our challenge letters is tailor-made to your specific needs, specific derogatory item to be challenged and specific credit bureau reporting the item to be challenged
· Our team challenges all delay tactics employed by the three major credit reporting agencies with specific reference to the applicable provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable federal or state laws
· Provide a money-back guarantee should results not be obtained
· No recurring monthly fees or costly set-up fees that many companies charge their customers
During the past eight years of exclusive devotion to the credit challenge field, our process has enabled thousands of consumers to fulfill their goals. Initial results are obtained within 35-45 days with most clients completing the process within 65-120 days, and after a period of 60 to 180 days. Score increases average 75-125 points. Each and every client has a different set of circumstances and your results may be higher or lower. We have secured the deletions of all types of derogatory items reported by Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union including:
· Identity Theft Items
Over 3,500 customers have discovered the advantages of working with The Vista Credit Challenge Process over the last eight years. Some things you may not know about that can be affected by your credit score:
· Auto Insurance
· Home Owners Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Private Mortgage Insurance
Vista Credit Challenge agrees to perform credit challenges for up to six months on behalf of the customer-client, with Equifax, Experian and Trans Union, pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. 1681), of all unverified information appearing in the customer's credit history. Vista Credit Challenge guarantees and agrees to refund any and all payments made by the customer for non-discounted services should Vista Credit Challenge be unable to secure the deletion of unverified, inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete information appearing in the customer's credit history as reported by the credit bureaus. We can make no guarantee concerning improvement of the customer's credit history or score as per federal and state laws and since new derogatory items not reported in the credit history at the commencement of Vista Credit Challenge’s services may appear subsequent thereto. Vista Credit Challenge does not perform credit challenges with respect to the extension of credit by others and is not a credit repair company as defined by federal law.
Vista Credit Challenge Process Payment
We DO NOT charge a setup fee, no monthly charge, no recurring or additional fees of any kind. We charge one low price of $780 for single applicants or $850 for couples. That pays for our complete services for at least six months to assure you that we will do our best to help you improve your credit score. There are those rare instances where we simply can't help someone, or new items get posted to your credit report after we begin our services.
Three easy steps to start the Vista Credit Challenge Process.
1. After initial consultation, select the agreed upon price for services below.
|Paypal and Credit/Debit Cards Accepted|
2. Download and complete the instructions and representation forms.
3. Fax the forms to (678) 261-1880
Questions and comments should be directed to: